How to Help
Below you will find current ways to get involved with Project Dignity of WNC.
Project Dignity of WNC Inc. 501(c)3, a nonprofit whose mission is to provide period products to women and girls in Hendersonville and surrounding areas who might be homeless, low-income, or victims of domestic abuse.
Why help out?
- SNAP or Food Stamps do not allow the purchase of period products
- Women and girls are often absent from work and school during their “time of the month” because they don’t have proper personal health products.
- Project Dignity of WNC provides period products to 15 agencies and 30 schools in Henderson and Buncombe counties.
- Project Dignity of WNC serves 560 women monthly by providing over 5,000 tampons and over 3,000 pads.
How you can help?
- Give a check or cash donation
- Supply pads and tampons
- Spread the word by telling friends about Project Dignity of WNC Inc.